Sunday, September 7, 2008

The "TUBE" at Wolf Lakes

We have spent many fun times out at the lake with the Burbidges, and let me tell you, the kids just love getting pulled on the tubes by Garrett. In my assessment, he is kind of a ruthless driver to some of the kids who don't frequent the lake as much as his own family does. I have only seen a few cry, but for the most part he gets them leaving the lake tougher and stronger than when they came- with the exception of Dyson who won't be caught dead on the tube ever again after his last wipeout!

I got several video footages, unfortunately the best rides were not caught on tape, but you get a feeling for the sense of adventure some of these kids have 'tube-hopping' and seeing who can push who off of the other tube first. Fun times!



Some other pics with friends at the lake.......















See how Dyson is smiling so big- no fear, because he his chillin' out on the boat with mom and laughing at all the other kids bite it in the water!

2 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

totally jealous of how much fun this looks.

The Gage Cage said...

I never thought I'd want a boat until going out with Garret and Amy at Wolf Lakes. I am glad you've made it out to the lake a couple times with them. The TUBE is a BLAST!!!