Friday, September 19, 2008

Bubbles

I have always loved taking pictures. I took several photography classes at school, but it takes a lifetime of practice to get your kids to do what you want in a picture. I am proud at a few I have taken recently of the kids. One I am not posting, because it may be a christmas surprise! The other one is of Layney looking way too cute here......


Of course, Taylen always hams it up-


Aren't sisters fun? I know Dyson prays every day for another boy to come into our family to rescue him!

7 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Okay, now I see it. Layney looks like her dad!! There is just something about that little look on her face today that I can see the Ballard in her. You probably saw it all along. And what I think is really interesting, is to me, from day one Taylen looked like Bart did when he was little but now I see that she really looks now like you Tina.
Cute pictures.

The Gage Cage said...

SO CUTE TINA! Your Babes in Bubbles are darling!

Lisa said...

Great shots! How you got the bubbles to stay for the pics is a sign of photo genius.

Chuckleheads said...

Love the bubbbbbbble pics. Nothing as fun as a bubble bath for two adorable girls.

Lisa said...

Thanks for your kind words @ my husband. I love you & keep you blog going girl! It's been a while...you know? I know you're busy. We love ya!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.