Monday, October 13, 2008

SOCCER MOM

Wow! I guess I've been busy. I hadn't noticed it has been a few weeks since I last posted. Soccer has taken a major toll on our schedules, but the kids sure LOVE it! It is worth the sacrifice for them to have so much fun and they really do improve each and every day out there. Dyson had an interesting thing happen the last game. The boys play pretty tough and there are a lot of collisions and rough-housing going on. During the last game, Dyson ran over after a group of boys banged into each other and handed us.... his tooth! Easy as that! It was loose for several weeks, but I guess there's nothing cooler than saying he got a tooth knocked out playing soccer.

Taylen and her friend Katie McMillan


The Wild Ones Team


Dyson and his buddy Vince


The new smile!

3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Well it's a good thing the tooth was loose and suppose to come out!
Wasn't it just last week when you would come in to the RS room to set up for your lesson and Dyson would be playing in the RS closet? And now he is playing soccer and loosing teeth!

Lisa said...

I've been waiting for your next post kid! And the whole thing was stinkin' CUTE! There's nothing like SOCCOR to bring the family together and out! I'm excited for all of you because this is what life is all about! Yeah...It's a wonderful life isn't it? Tooth n All! : )

Chuckleheads said...

For a minute there I thought he actually knocked out a permanent tooth! What a great way to say you lost a tooth!