Sunday, August 3, 2008

Never too young for makeup

Taylen and her friend Madi did makeovers yesterday. They set up a room and had a small waiting room in one of the bathrooms with chairs, coloring activities, and a sign in sheet. They were busy for hours, and I really didn't care what they did, as long as it didn't involve food or bugging mommy. I read the sign in sheet, it was quite cute. Layney was listed as wanting random hair and makeup, Dyson wanted a spike and mohawk, and their friend Brooke said a puffy bun and makeup.
They actually stayed busy for hours and did a professional job.
The funniest thing was when Bart saw Layney and said this was a little too much makeup for her age. Was he serious that she should even be wearing makeup at all??? Guys are clueless.



2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

A little too much make up for her age? I nearly choked on my water. Dennis is going to love this one. Too funny. I love the notes too. Especially the one...I know I have to go to bed, but how early?

The Gage Cage said...

You know when a girl wears too much make-up the boys will only be after one thing. ....I don't know if you remember Elora interview on Jill's blog. Super cute entry! Lainey in so pretty she makes the make-up look good.