Saturday, August 2, 2008

Champions!

Just a few pics of our championship church softball team. The Clovis 3rd ward guys really played their hearts out this year and I think there were a few newcomers who even surprised themselves. I should have taken a few of the fan base, but I wasn't that organized. I'm lucky I thought to do this the last 2 games.




I wish my camera was a little better, sometimes it works great and sometimes it comes across a little foggy. Maybe something needs to be cleaned.


3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

It was great seeing some Clovis 3rd ward history on your blog. Den loved the pictures. Fun to see all those familiar faces along with your children!

The Gage Cage said...

Great post. Paul loves to play and be with the boys in our ward. Go Clovis 3rd!

Chuckleheads said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute...