Friday, July 25, 2008

Twilight Addiction

I swore to myself I wasn't going to read the "Twilight" book, so highly recommended by many friends. After all, I have no time to sit down and relax, let alone crack open an ENTIRE book. I knew I would just make myself feel guilty looking at it day after day if I had no time to get to it. But finally there were too many of you who kept raving about it, and I borrowed it from a friend. Two nights ago I started on the first chapter. It was quite intriguing. The next day I took my new found love to the gym and pedaled a bike for over an hour while I got into it deeper. By night, I couldn't believe my eyes as I noticed I was on page 256! This book is REALLY as good as they all said. I will finish today. Can't feel too guilty spending so much time with it. It was only with me three days.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have not yet read that book but since everyone keeps saying how great it is i'm for sure going to read it as soon as i'm done with this biology class.