Sunday, July 20, 2008

BEACH TRIP!!!!

We just came back from a great trip with the young women over to Morro Bay this past weekend. We cooked some great meals, watched movies, the hot Karaoke machine came out and we rocked out in a whole collection of wigs, and played many group games. The whole time was fun, fun, fun, except trying to find a spot to park at Pismo/Avila on Saturday. We ended up at Avila since it was less crowded by far, and the girls had fun bonding, shopping, laying out, eating. Everyone needed that break out of Fresno, and EVERYONE already talks about going back. It will be an annual trip!


Down shopping the strip in Morro Bay- great to breathe that air!



This was the "Hand Game"- we all got close and cozy for.
Actually we never got all of us in a picture together, but 16 of us went!









Being goofy- one almost got stuck in the ride! Misty, Julia, Stefani, Margaret.


Had to post this. Julia is obviously a dancer. What a pose!
Luz was going to jump, but wasn't ready just yet.



Not clear, but I love how much fun we are having-





This is my favorite picture. Misty, Julia, Stefani, Nicolette, Luz.
I love our girls.

3 comments:

Talca en Frecuencia said...

Hi, from Talca, Chile, is a nice blog, pretty photos, congratulations.

Do you want know my city?, visit my blog, Talca en Frecuencia.

Have a nice day!

Bye.

Patricia.

Chuckleheads said...

Love the beach photos. I miss the beach like crazy. Why oh why is there no beach in Arizona?

The Gage Cage said...

Such great pics of girls I LOVE too! Misty's face was awesome in one of those pics with her lips all puckered up. I'm glad she went even though she is over the hill now.=) I miss being more involved with those girls. If you ever need a guest speaker of...BEACH TRIP CHAPERON I'm here for you! Spread that on to Diane for me will you.