Friday, February 6, 2009

RECAP

What happened to the last TWO months??? I guess the normal holiday festivities must have gone on a little longer for me. Not really festivities, just the craziness and time consuming affairs that go on around that time of year seemed to have stretched out until about right now.

So, we're back on track. I want to keep up regularly on my blog, although I've noticed that Facebook now takes up more time that usual because too many people write me things and its so easy to waste an hour a day seeing what everyone is up to. I love staying current with everyone, so I won't complain.

Not much is new. Dyson claims all of the girls in his class suddenly "L-O-V-E" him, as he spells it out, too embarrassed to even say the word. His front tooth is getting wiggly, and I can't wait to see how cute he looks without it!

Taylen is getting close to straight A's. We have waited a while for this. She could easily accomplish this task, but she hardly puts any time or effort into her work, she is just skating by. I know if she cared just a little more, she would be there. Bart is bribing her with taking her out somewhere special- anywhere of her choice- if she gets the A's. Yesterday she suggested Hawaii. (She is smart).

Layney is my love and joy. Every day I laugh because of her. She talks and sounds very grown up for just being 2. I can't think of anything she says off the top of my head, but just spend 10 minutes with her a see for yourself.

3 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

Hey! What about a recap of Tina and Bart? Other than the thousands Bart is going to have to lay down for that hawaii trip. :) Cute family...glad you are back.

Lisa said...

You've got the BEST kids Tina!

I can see where the "girls" would be in L O V E with your son. I can also relate to being so smart that cruising becomes the norm. That was Jacki. She learned some hard lessons because when she figured out what she really wanted in life; her grades held her back from very important opportunities. It's hard when the kids aren't challenged at their level because everything is so easy. A's without trying.

2 year olds are awfully fun. You're a lucky mom surrounded by such wonderful SPIRITS!

It was nice catching up with you in Church Sunday. Have a GREAT week!

maren said...

hi tina...i didn't know you were a blogger. i noticed on denise's facebook page she had a blog so i went there...and found you too! i am so glad. now we can be blogging friends! i really enjoyed your blog! hope to see you guys soon!