Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween happenings

Some funny things have been going on this week. Maybe it has to do with Halloween or something. I was working on the computer and Layney snuck up behind me and yelled Boo! She said she was being Indiana Jones. Pretty smart girl to have found a hat, light, and bag to fit the part.


Dyson came in yelling he hurt himself playing outside, so he threw himself down in front of the fridge and grabbed something cold to put on his 'scrape'. When I looked over from cooking a minute later, I laughed as he clutched a pack of hot dogs to his boo-boo. I told him to get something frozen, like in the past when we have used a bag of peas. Once again, when I checked him out a minute later, he was soothing his wound with a package of chocolate chips from the freezer, eating several through his moans and groans. I've gotta watch this boy a little closer!

Dyson and Layney on Halloween with their spookiest faces:


Taylen in her classic model pose. Too pretty of a witch if you ask me.

3 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

dyson is a smart one...chocolate chips are WAY better than peas for a scratch. :)

Grandma Honey said...

Sunday night when we had our kids here for dinner I told them the choc chip story-Dyson story. I think we can all picture it. Too funny!

Lisa said...

Those are great stories and the pictures capture the meoments. I was beginning to think you forgot about your blog!